· Ensure that the managers of all terminals are meeting their responsibilities as detailed in their job description.
· Co-ordinate the operation of the terminals to improve customer service, efficiency and safety.
· Meet cost control and operation targets
· Wherever possible, ensure the operation, reporting, payment procedures and structures of all the terminals are similar and in line with company’s best practice.
· Manage the terminal/depot smooth operation, Delivery & Truck fleet management, procurement planning, Production, Inventory control, maintenance and staff recruitment.
· Be responsible to manage and implement Truck Fleet and Equipment maintenance plan at all depots. Ensure the plan is made and review in timely basic.
· Manage and implement new projects and construction at terminal and depots.
· Advise the BOM on national matters such as capital expenditure, shipping and contract administration, staff movement and rationalization.
· Establish relationships with industry and government bodies and represent the company where required.
· Assist with national operations budget preparation and monitoring.
· HSSE (Health, Safety, Security & Enviroment)
Maintain and develop an HSSE awareness by reading, proper understanding and strict follow of all HSSE guidelines, regulations and policies issued by the company. Be pro-active in HSSE matters as well as in monitoring & reinforcing all the HSSE requirement are fully complied by Third Parties.
1. Education: Minimum University degree, engineering background
2. Experience: At least five years of experience in an operational management position. Deep understanding of the Logistics, Planning, Supply Chain shall be advantages
3. English skill: Speaking and writing fluently;
4. Other requirement
· Thorough knowledge of terminal operating and maintenance procedures.
· Understanding of budgeting and cost control.
· An understanding of safe product handling and identification.
· Competence in road transport management and logistical optimization.
· Good people management skills.
· “Hand-on” understanding of terminal operation.
· Thorough knowledge of plant lay-out and capacities.
· Ability of communication and presentation.
· An analytical nature and good negotiation and organization skills
· Willing to go on business trip
· Understanding the Safety, Health, Environment management system.
This Position will report to
Board of Management/Deputy General Director
· 13th month salary & KPI bonus based on individual performance result and Company business result (2-4 months salary average)
· Salary increase depending personal performance
· PVI Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/7
· Year end party and other team building activities
· Christmas Day off
· Dynamic international working environment