1) Daily control security team and fastly to take corrective action.
2) Improvement the security of the building included security on manpower & goods/cargo.
1) Planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
2) Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
3) Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards, regular HSE audits in the areas of business operations.
4) Responsible for the safety and security of the employees and property in organization's premises.
5) Provide supports to the department on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives such as 5/7S, ISO, C-TPAT, ….
6) Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
7) Perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business operations.
8) Perform other tasks as assigned
1) University/ Engineering Degree of Occupational Health & Safety/Environmental or related field preferred
2) Having 3 years experienced in the same level
3) English listening, speaking, writing skill
4) Good communication skill
5) Good management skill
6) Good organization skill
7) Good negotiate skill
8) Good Microsoft office skill
9) Can work under high pressure
10) Honest, hardworking, carefully
11) Easy to integrate and adapt
12) Having creative and analyzing system thinking.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này