• Advise and instruct about the customs process, customs declaration of import and export cargo for customer
• Prepare and handle all import - export custom clearance duties
• Have a good relationship with customs to check customs procedure for company
• Connect with Documentation dept. and others for declaring customs for customers
• Take responsibility to solve if there is any problems relating to customs and report directly to GM.
* Start working after lunar new year is ok
• More details shall be discussed during the interview
• University/College graduation with major in Foreign Trade/ Economic/ Import - Export degree or relevant
• At least 2 years’ experience in Logistics/ Freight forwarding/ Customs declaration preferred
· Have Custom Clearance license is a plus.
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Highly responsible, self-confident
• Work independently or in a group with high pressure; work overtime when necessary
• Use Microsoft Office, E-mail, Internet,…proficiently
• Good communication in English
Các công việc tương tự