Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Nhân Viên Học thuật - Academic Coordinator
|Cấp bậc||Nhân viên|
|Lương||$ 8,000,000 - 13,000,000 VND|
|Hết hạn nộp||10/02/2021|
|Ngành nghề||Giáo dục / Đào tạo|
|Kinh nghiệm||1 - 5 Năm|
Hồ Chí Minh
1. Leading role in academic operation quality in center
- Planning and conducting induction teacher training programs, classroom procedures, instructional materials and equipment, and teaching aids;
- Planning and conducting new product orientation to teachers, when needed;
- Observing teachers’ lessons to evaluate their performance and recommend changes that could strengthen teacher’s teaching skills and student’s learning experiences;
- Checking and approving teachers’ working hours
- Taking part in assessing teachers’ Performance
- Networking with teachers in center regarding non-teaching activities
- Being responsible for quality assurance in center
- Follow-up of students’ homework, assignment, performance
- Approving of tutorial sessions
- Ensuring academic operation following the regulations set
- Conducting students/ teachers’ satisfaction surveys
- Making reports on students/ teachers’ performance
- Following up and resolving all teacher-related issues at center level.
2. Student Care
- Initiating academic activities in centers to improve teaching quality and to motivate students
- Conducting Placement Test for new students;
- Following up students’ performance and Advising solutions to support students when needed;
- Ensuring students’ achievement of the learning outcomes;
- Organizing activities/events to motivate students;
- Following up and resolving all student related issues at center level.
3. Leading PT (Personal Tutors)
- Leading and Supervising PTs at the center;
- Assigning working hours to PTs;
- Observing and Evaluating PT’s performance;
- Providing professional development workshops/training to PTs when needed.
4. Other responsibilities
- Working with Scheduling Team about the center teaching schedule
- Leading role in academic process quality
- Observing products being used and providing feedback
- Marking and grading tests and students’ work when needed
-Solving all other academic problems in centers.
- Must have at least Bachelor Degree.
- Experience in English teaching & Education field is prefered.
- Must have B2 upper or IELTS 6.5.
- Be active and flexible to solve problems within 24 business hours.
- Have constant exchange of work and effective communication with colleagues in order to share experience and learn from each other.
- Have skills in using Microsoft office (MS Words, MS Excel and Powerpoint).
Các công việc tương tự