- Check and make the hygiene checklist report in store, report and suggest solution for the related department.
- Conduct internal audits hygiene checklist at operation site periodically to ensure compliance with local regulatory laws / international standards in Food Safety according to Instore checklist of AEON Group.
- Monitoring to conduct PMP at store and impulse the improvement of quality management at company (PMP) to ensure the quality consistency of the products: testing product, labeling…
- Made random check receiving, storage, processing and displayed products according to relevant quality requirements to assure the compliance with defined standards at store.
- Hold and training FSH knowledge for all Foodline staff.
- Co-ordinate with 5S Leader for training, checking and maintenance 5S at Operation.
- Propose working tools for Foodline; assist with PA raising and follow up payment process.
- Follow all working procedures, company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Manager/Executive – QC
- Make periodical as well as ad-hoc report on quality control.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree, preferably in food chemistry or technology faculties.
- Minimum 02 year working in quality assurance / quality control / fresh foods receiving / fresh foods sales dept. in the foods business.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Have knowledge on standards of quality systems in food area (GMP/HACCP/ ISO9000/5S/,…)
- Good communication and listening skill.
- English fluency (both verbal and written) is a plus.
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel.
Self disciplined with ability to work at nigh shift and under high pressure.
Các công việc tương tự