Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
You are passionate about nuanced, minimalist design that is off-trend and never goes out of style? This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven graphic designer, looking for challenges to join a dynamic and growing team. You will be working directly with our internal Brand team in both Vietnam and Australia to develop world-class designs.
+ Live and breathe the Unios brand, becoming an ambassador to help maintain the consistency across all brand materials
+ Provide support to the Australian Marketing Manager to manage social media channels and related marketing activities
+ Act as editor-in-chief for all external marketing and communication in Vietnam to ensure the brand tone of voice adherence, clarity and quality
+ Social media content development and community engagement for Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media platforms
+ Research and propose advertising and marketing opportunities for the Vietnam market
+ Contribute to our brand and marketing team to develop new brand campaigns
+ Coordinate photoshoots and interviews across Vietnam for completed architectural projects
+ Assist our business development team on new sales tools, including display cases and sales presentations
+ Manage an annual advertising plan encompassing digital and traditional media
+ Manage timelines to ensure that our design projects are on-time, consistent and relevant always.
We are a rapidly growing team of like-minded individuals working in a fast-paced environment. To excel in this environment, you will need to be:
• Highly organized – time management and work prioritization are second nature to you
• Details-focused – a keen sense of attention to detail
• Technical – an ability to understand the complex subject matter and become a lighting subject matter expert
• Creative – you thrive in an environment where new ideas are the normal
• Curious – you are driven to learn what else is out there
You possess the following skillset to suit the role:
• Minimum 4 years of experience working within an in-house or agency environment as a Graphic Designer
• A high proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Ability to learn independently and adapt quickly in design and technology-focused environment
• A proven track record to work quickly and efficiently to deliver results
• A varied background including print, packaging, and digital
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Able to work autonomously
• Excellent computing skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
• A transparent, fun and respectful company culture
• Work with one of the fastest-growing lighting brands in Australia
• An opportunity to travel to Australia for training for new projects.
• A brand new office facility in Ho Chi Minh city with a growing team
• Bi-monthly staff events
Application Process: Please attach a Cover Letter and Samples of work (or link to website)
• Explain what skills make you suitable for the position
• What interests you about architectural lighting?
• Do you have any qualifications demonstrating your English proficiency?
Hồ Chí Minh