Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
• Prepare/coordinate the necessary documentation for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all ocean export activities.
• Coordinate cargo pick up/transfer. Monitor status.
• Communicate with export related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
• Manage/update carrier/vendor rates. Obtain spot rates when necessary.
• Communicate/correspond with overseas agents and clients in a timely manner. To include pre alert, rate requests, shipment status.
• Track shipments and update customers/agents of status.
• Create and maintain customer files.
• Responsible for customer invoicing and payables approval.
• Audit files to ensure accuracy and completion.
• Interaction with coworkers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Complete operational entry and documentation.
• Assist other departments as needed, or when requested by department or branch manager.
• 3 -5 years’ experience in a similar position.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Additional languages is a plus.
• Geographical knowledge requested.
• Previous knowledge of O/S Cargo Wise, a plus.
• Experience in freight forwarding industry is a plus.
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự