2. Procurement of Global Procurement (Produce Merchandise)
3. Market research
4. Pricing for Big customer RFQ.
Develop and build solid relationships with carriers, seeking best fit with the Global strategy.
Source and attend to rates request from Ocean / Sales Department pertaining to Ocean Freight / other Ocean related services.
Rates negotiation, maintenance and distribution to relevant parties.
Conduct quarterly performance review meetings with Core and Preferred carriers with sea freight department both SGN and HCM branch.
Build strong interfaces with Sales Heads, Branch Management, Regional procurement, GPC Asia team.
Carrier and Subcontractor Selection and Contracting
Support to Sea Freight Department of SGN and HCM Branch to negotiate master conditions and ensure best possible ocean rates including charges closely linked to the ocean transport, capacity and additional service agreements
Ensure that capacity agreements are maintained
· Create and maintain buying rate visibility by updating rate database daily basis
Responsible for all aspects of the trade lane including, but not limited to dispute resolutions (with carriers or among operating companies or 3rd party agents), communication channels, general assistance for both exports and imports.
Allocation and capacity Management
Support to Sea Freight Department to coordinate and arrange Ocean Freight FCL Allocation activities
Create visibility on available and used allocation as well as regular cargo flows
Establish and update weekly allocation plan with Sea Freight Department.
Ocean product development
· Ensure sales are provided with the right product targets and a competitive pricing to avoid the risk
Keep abreast of industry changes, market situation and customer requirements; update all respective working colleagues within the region on the changes of market condition
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Graduated university
· Minimum 5 years of effective contract negotiation with carriers
· Market and industry knowledge in Sea Freight, including procurement and capacity management
· Expertise in specific trade lanes: Intra Asia, Europe, Transpacific, Middle East & and Indian Sub-Continent
· Strong operation understanding
· Good Network and solid relationship with local carriers and vendors