Be responsible for supplier/ carrier sourcing & pricing negotiation for the freight within the assigned trades/sub-trades & other related logistics cost( customs clearance, trucking & VAS charges) for both inbound and outbound
* Establish contracts and relationships with key service providers to procure sustainable best value propositions.
* Negotiate contracts terms, pricing and payment schedule, ensuring that the agreements with suppliers are commercially advantageous.
* Research supplier's capabilities meeting the standards required by the company & its clients and identify a pool of suppliers for consideration.
* Assess the quotation submitted and selecting the bidders with which the commercial/ financial negotiations may be conducted.
* Manages the competitive bidding and selection process.
* Subcontractor reviews and outstanding issues resolution.
* Develop and manage supplier key performance and revenue reports.
* Forecast and plan transport requirements jointly with all stakeholders.
* Co-ordinate and monitor the results of our biding with all stakeholders.
* Make the joint-sales calls if required.
* Prepare & submit report & market analysis.
* Develop and implement innovative value add service.
* Liaise with KN network in regards to rates, charges & service issues.
* Provide support to the sales team through the provision of advice & resources in order to achieve future business opportunities.
* Pricing, terms and conditions that meet customer's expectation.
* Contract discrepancy resolution.
* Effective problem solving & solution implementation
* Problem solving whereas the pricing & procurement optimism, upselling and customer retention are required.
At least 3 years experience in Ocean Operation in Logistics company
Good English skills
Các công việc tương tự