What You Will Do
* Assistance to Loss Adjusters:
- Assistance in dealing with professional works, including: (i) review, study & verification of insurance claim documents, (ii) calculation of loss value/ indemnity for insurance claims;
- Assistance in preparing professional documentations for important meetings & negotiations;
- Assistance in market surveys for replacement cost of property items, cost of reinstatement work and sales of salvaged materials;
- Other professional tasks as may be requested by professionals or General Director.
* Office Administration:
- Organizing & providing back-office services to professional staff and general management (work details will be advised during the interview);
- Performing general secretarial and assistant work as assigned by General Director;
- Consulting & assisting General Director in implementing & supervising the implementation of day-to-day business operations;
- Assisting General Director in building resources for business development and promoting marketing operations;
- Assisting General Director in recruiting & training staff, implementing HR policies and maintaining company disciplines;
- Assisting General Director in controlling service quality assurance system.
What You Are Good At
- Female (under 28), kind and good looking;
- University graduated, majored in Economics/ Finance/ Business Administration/ Accounting/ Auditing (preferred candidates from Foreign Trade University, National Economics University, Academy of Finance);
- Over 1~3 years of hands-on experience is preferred;
- High level of proficiency in both Vietnamese and English;
- Skillful in using office applications, such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word;
- Knowledge of insurance is an advantage.;
- Salary and remuneration are competitive depending upon your qualification and work performance;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual performance appraisal for salary increment and promotion;
- In-house education and on-the-job training programs are adequately provided to improve professional knowledge and skills in respect of risk management, insurance, loss adjusting, legal issues etc.;
- Professional and cooperative working environment;
- Working days: from Monday to Friday weekly, 14 days of annual leave;
- Annual company trip and periodical events for team building;
- Lunch package and other interests.
- Application letter and CV (in English);
- One recently taken photo (4 x 6cm);
- Copies of graduate degrees and/or professional certificates.
Please click “Apply Now” button or send your application directly to our office at the following address: 2nd Floor, Coalimex Building, 33 Trang Thi Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
About Our Company:
UNITED ASIA COMPANY LIMITED
2nd Floor, Coalimex Building
33 Trang Thi Street, Hoan Kiem District
United Asia Co., Ltd. is an international loss adjusting firm, which was founded by regional and local experienced loss adjusters in 2008. The company provides services of risk management, engineering pre-risk survey, loss adjusting and claim handling to local and regional insurance companies, brokers and reinsurance companies. Our business mainly focuses on the areas of fire/property Insurance, engineering insurance (including machinery breakdown, contractors’ all risks, erection all risks, contractors’ plant and machinery etc.), liability and casualty insurance, business interruption insurance, marine cargo and hull insurance.
As one of the reputable loss adjusting firms servicing in Vietnam and international markets, we commit to providing customers with the highest quality claim services. We maintain and enhance our position in the market by building up a team of professional adjusters with high levels of technical competency and efficiency. Over the years, we have built up an associated network of international adjusting companies in various regional countries, who are able to assist our customers in handling claims overseas.
As the matter of fact, we maintain and enhance our position by demanding the highest levels of technical competence and efficiency from our staff.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này