What is Constant?
Constant is the first fully secured, p2p lending platform. We connect investors and borrowers directly with each other, based on the terms they choose. Investors earn more than 100x the rate that banks offer them, borrowers get liquidity from their collateral without needing to liquidate.
Constant is rapidly growing, achieving over $ 7 mil in matched volume in 2019. We are looking for smart, data-driven people to join us in reaching the next millions.
Come join our extraordinary team of more than 50 scientists, engineers, designers, writers, economists, and customer experience specialists from all over the world. Come build the new face of decentralized finance.
- Prepare relavant analysis & related report to better understanding the performance of the business and its further development
- Responsible for the strategic, financial and legal aspects of all deals, including partnerships, distribution,…
- Work closely with US existing partners on payment issues
- Partner with Content, Commercial and Technology teams to keep the company on track with its audience and financial quarterly and long-term KPIs
- Identify cross functional operational improvement in terms of technology, workflow, processes and structure. Challenge the status quo to support business acceleration.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Finance and/or Accouting with minimum 3 years+ experience
- Technical capability - well-versed in Microsoft Office & SQL
- Leadership – ability to grow, lead and manage teams
- Analytical skill - having an eye for data trends and their implications.
- Strong communication skills - especially speaking and writing in English
- Startup experience, highly responsible, careful and strong work ethics
Các công việc tương tự