· The key responsibility is to lead the change & to share "can-do spirit" in Logistics team in parallely ensure the daily operation of Import compliance and Warehouse part. He / she should drive overall operations maximize organization's efficiency productivity and performance.
We Will Trust You To:
· Being responsible for the operation of logistics activities of import/export.
· Making sure smooth and timely operation of logistics department.
· Lead operation’s core team (First mile/ Last mile/ Shuttle) to ensure all tasks are completed on time.
· Forecasting, planning the budget for all divisions of the warehouse and transportation sectors.
· Prepare and analyze budgeting and cost reports in terms of overall and 3PL operational expenses.
· Drafting, adjusting, supplementing common goods import and export documents.
· Good communication and cooperative relations with suppliers, good supplier’s maintenance and assessment; good connection with related authorities.
· Liaise closely with Head office and maintain effective communications with 3PLs to ensure timely execution of orders delivery and returns.
Perform other tasks arranged by General Director.
· Have experience with running supply chain operations for at least 6 year, preferably in start-ups and enjoy creating systems and processes to structure a young fast-growing operation
· Experienced in import/export, customs, regulations and also local last mile fulfilment processes
· High responsibility, proactive and professional personality.
· Bachelors’ degree, or equivalent experience Supply Chain Management, Sourcing/Procurement, or Logistics with an understanding of Medical/Life Sciences industry.
· High proficiency in Excel, CRM, and ERP systems; resource planning strategy experience is a plus!
Các công việc tương tự