Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
· Ensure that the managers of all terminals are meeting their responsibilities as detailed in their job description.
· Co-ordinate the operation of the terminals to improve customer service, efficiency and safety.
· Meet cost control and operation targets
· Wherever possible, ensure the operation, reporting, payment procedures and structures of all the terminals are similar and in line with company’s best practice.
· Manage the terminal/depot smooth operation, Delivery & Truck fleet management, procurement planning, Production, Inventory control, maintenance and staff recruitment.
· Be responsible to manage and implement Truck Fleet and Equipment maintenance plan at all depots. Ensure the plan is made and review in timely basic.
Education: Minimum University degree, engineering background
2. Experience: At least five years of experience in an operational management position. Deep understanding of the Logistics, Planning, Supply Chain shall be advantages
3. English skill: Speaking and writing fluently
4. Thorough knowledge of terminal operating and maintenance procedures.
Các công việc tương tự
Hồ Chí Minh