• Recruit, orient, train, schedule, manage and recommend discipline for all operations staff
• Ensure timely and accurate distribution of inbound and/or outgoing freight daily, in accordance with established standards and procedures
• Establish / implement productivity, quality and cost measurements & strategies to achieve desired operational results
• Ensure successful implementation & continued application of scanning technology
• Ensures sufficient staff resources, materials and supplies on hand at all times
• Establish / maintain a proactive safety program in compliance with legislative requirements and the collective agreement
• Identify/track / adjust operation to meet route service (SQI) standards by auditing &
measuring productivity (KPI)
• Reroute/guide operations as necessary to meet operation changes & emergencies.
• Ensure Owner / Operators have qualified and trained relief drivers
• Address Customer complaints and escalated items in a professional, expedient manner
• Monitor operating plans in various distribution centers and allocate resources as necessary
• Ensure courier duty collectibles are successfully collected each day
• 3 years’ warehouse/on-road operations experience in the courier/ express/ ecommerce industry.
• Good English (Written and spoken)
Các công việc tương tự