To assist the Operations Department Head in coordinating with Supervisory Principal, Principals, and office staff of all schools in Hanoi to make sure that new policies/changes / applications from Company are carried out.
To assist Operations Department Head in handling logistics/maintenance/renovation requirements for the school under his/her charge to maintain prompt implementation and high standard of the school set-up and facilities and best support the schools’ daily operations.
To assist Operations Department Head and Supervisory Principal in coordinating with schools and proposing matters related to school’s events..
To assist Operations Department Head in liaising matters related to Suppliers to ensure good service is maintained.
To assist Operations Department Head in preparing periodical reports to submit to Department of Education and Training in the levels of districts and Hanoi city.
To assist Operations Department Head in fine-tuning the operating procedures/business practices at both school and corporate level and provide the Management with the necessary feedback on the improvement and/or further development of those procedures/practices.
To provide the Operations Department Head with necessary feedback/suggestions and actively participate in the improvement of the company’s operating procedures.
b. Marketing and Public relations
To assist Marketing Team in the implementation of the marketing strategies/plans upon request of Branch Manager to make sure they best support the student enrolment of the said schools/business units.
c. Project Management / Pre-Operation
To work with the architect / technical teams for construction / renovation / improvement of floor plan, design, requirements of furniture, equipment / facilities set up.
d. Adding value projects
To work with Corporate Development Department in assigned projects.
· To handle any other duties / responsibilities assigned by Operations Department Head and the Management from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Bachelor Degree
· Fluent English
· High sense of responsibility
· Ability to multitask and willing to travel for business trip
· Experience in operations, project-coordinator or related fields.
· Priority is given to candidates with working experience in similar position with International Companies or Education Sector.
Thông tin khác
Thời gian thử việc: 60
Không giới hạn tuổi
Thời gian làm việc: From Monday to Friday : 8.30AM -17.30 PM. Saturday: 9-12 AM
- Attractive Salary
- Very attractive discount extended to enrollment of staff's child to KinderWorld group of schools.
- Professional working environment