Essential business activities expected from this position:
· Propose territory and key account sales strategies and budget based on approved business plan.
· Based on Shopper marketing directions, plan sales forecast by category, product line on annual basis.
· Develop and deliver sales target as plans on monthly, quarterly & yearly basis.
2. Sales target
· Develop and monitor key performance indicators for sell in and sell out targets.
· Arrange account contracts, price management, and all cooperation related processes.
· Ensure connection between sales and marketing functions and supervise their joint work with OTC channel.
· Coordinate with Marketing/Trade Marketing teams to create activities to achieve sales target.
· Adapt OTC strategy to specific customer chains/ customers.
· Set sell out targets per Sales area to achieve brand sales target.
· Monitor and review team and individual sales performance to meet target.
· Maintain and grow market share in OTC retail environment.
3. Ensuring profits
· Manage sales budget of OTC channel. Adjust if needed and find ways to optimize budget to achieve brand’s profits by customer.
· Ensure spending efficiency (rental fee, promotion scheme, credit control, etc) per Customers/stores based on volume contribution.
4. New Business Development
· Identify business opportunities, and pinpoint improvement areas.
· Expand and grow numeric & weighted distribution or coverage depending on potential demand, competition, SKU per Client/region to maximize all opportunities.
5. Quality and Productivity
· Ensure quality of daily in store execution, merchandising and product rotation FEFO (first expired first out) on the market.
· Ensure daily and monthly reports done by Sales Supervisors are on time with good quality.
· Ensure an efficient communication flow between the different stakeholders
- By communicating the sales strategy & business performance to management and different stakeholders.
- By spreading the instruction to the field correctly.
6. Customers and other external relationships
· Develops and maintains relationships with retailers to monitor activities, suggest corrective actions to marketing policies if required.
· Develop Top to Top meeting business review with strategic Customers to align business objectives.
7. Environmental and social responsibilities
· Acts with integrity – honor commitments, take responsibility on decisions, and behave consistently.
· Suggest/Provide formal compliance trainings if needed to field force and customers.
8. Human Resources Development
· Ensures that territory and key account sales goals are achieved through effective placement and motivation of Sales supervisors, sales representatives, (Beauty Advisors if any)
· Set individual key performance indicators for direct reports and manage their performance to ensure team is performing on track.
· Work with Sales Director and HRBP in people related matters of direct reports (e.g. building development plans for high-performers, staffing, performance management, recognition & rewards.)
· Manage staff turnover rate compliance with market rate in OTC industry.
· Improve sales capability and develop career plan with regular feedback to the team.
9. Building organizational strength
· Proactively collaborate with other team members in brand and other departments to achieve common goals.
· Assess brand or cross-functional working process and adjust where necessary to ensure that resources are appropriately utilized.
To execute projects or other assignments as requested by the Company or Line Manager
Examples of issues encountered by the job holder as well as nature and level of complexity (such as uncertain environment, need for innovative solutions, time constraints, need for coordination with other departments, etc.)
Develop good strategies to get retailers’ full support for new brands in the highly competitive consumer goods market while ensuring brand profits and ambitious goals.
Build and retain new sales team in the high competitive labour market, especially in HCMC.
1. Required diploma and/or level of professional experience:
· University BA graduate (Economic and Pharmaceutical University Degree is preferred)
2. Required skills:
· Strong negotiation especially trading terms.
· Strong analytical and planning skills
· Strong and deep knowledge of category management and new product management.
· 5 years’ experience in OCT channel at management level, knowledge of retailers
· Have good relationship with KOLs, Doctors, Heads of Dermatology Hospital to rescue business is an advantage
· Leadership skills and Sales team management skills
· Recruitment and people development skills.
· Sales Ethics and knowledge of the legal aspect and the rules of competition.
Personality and Qualities:
· Passion for growth in organisation and pressure management.
· Result oriented
· Willingness of traveling
Các công việc tương tự