Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Taking the responsibility for packaging development activities both for existing and new items ensuring that Packaging Development Requirements are well defined, planned, documented and executed.
- Developing Layout.
- Selecting and evaluating Packaging Material Suppliers.
- Developing the packaging guideline of production, guide Production Department complete the production process of packaging.
Providing info relevant to Packaging Materials to other Departments.
This position is accountable for overall packaging innovation and development for new product launches. The innovation may include new packaging material, new packaging function, new packing format and new packing engineering introduction or reformulate current ones.
This position requires a detailed understanding of packaging development process and knowledge of packaging enabling technologies to make a significant contribution to project objective and outcomes
- Education: Graduates in a packaging/ polymer program would be given preference. Also, graduates from related fields such as industrial or any such discipline can also apply.
- Candidates with relevant prior experience will be given preference.
- Food or FMCG experience preferred.
- Able to manage multiple assignments and tasks concurrently and meet the deadline.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good command of English
- Good computer skills.
Các công việc tương tự