FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVEs (FBOs):
The Account Management Specialist is integral to the success of FLG. Working between internal teams and partners, he/she is responsible for co-planning, development and management of an effective partnership strategy with the aim of reaching the target revenue, affiliate deal or leads generation from initiatives supported.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through forging strong collaboration with partners.
Abiding to a high-performance culture and focusing on great execution towards revenue generation, he/she contributes to the company’s top and bottom line by:
- Responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Creating roadmaps, laying down clear action plans and managing day-to-day execution of those plans by coordinating between internal and partner teams;
- Ensuring agreements signed are implemented and monitor progress and make adjustments
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Working with internal teams to execute activations and fine tune the mechanisms through which to unlock leads or revenue to our business deriving from our Partnership;
REPORTS TO: Country Partnerships Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. 60% - Recruit New Partners & Realize Revenue Potential
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Create a partnership framework for each partner we’re currently working with as well as a detailed action plan.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Maintain a pipeline of priorities and providing weekly updates.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
B. 20% - Execute Activations
- Collaborate with Top Management and other relative departments to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Define project schedules, technology solutions, finalize process and monitor progress together with account management team
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks
C. 20% - Self-Improvement and Team Contribution
- Contribute to team culture by sharing ideas to improve internal processes, service, campaigns and opportunities to grow the business.
- Seek constant self-improvement on relevant topics that can help deepen functional knowledge.
- Work with integrity and deliver the maximum quality work to help move the company forward.