3 - 5 Năm
At PepsiCo, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
Report to: Strong line to Vietnam Operations Lead
Dotted line to Asia P&P Lead
Location: Binh Duong Plant
· Build, deploy, monitor and train employees for all system about ISO 14001, 5S, Environment, M&W, etc. based on consultant advise or PepsiCo guideline.
· Consolidate, verify and monitor productivity plan.
· Lead TPM program including basic CLT training, building operators’ capability to drive Plant’s performance in a sustainable strategy.
· Drive Daily Operations System by team’s data collection, root cause analysis, corrective actions and preventive actions to drive Plant’s performance.
1. M&W program:
a) Analyzing all KPIs in plants and work with relevant taskforce for building and monitoring action plan to improve the KPIs that lower than objective.
b) Work with relevant departments and Region /BU Operations to set up and align M&W KPIs for each year.
2. 5S program:
a) Finding, verify and decide the consultant to evaluate 5S status.
b) Based on advice from consultant building the system and KPIs for 5S program.
c) Lead the internal audit team for auditing monthly, sending the result of audit and work with relevant departments to close the gap if any.
a) Consolidate and verify the productivity initiatives from all departments and align with Operation Director before posting on the power steering system.
b) Collect the productivity figure from each department, calculate the draft saving then send to planning for verify and finalize the productivity saving figure. Post monthly saving based on information from planning.
c) Build, deploy and monitor the R&R program to encourage the system implementation such as: 5S, productivity, environment, ISO 14001…
d) Lead and deploy all initiatives related to IS department.
e) Explore productivity opportunity at copacker, collect information for draft calculation the saving figure, suggest for Operation Director for further action and alignment.
4. Daily Operations Review (DOR): Daily performance reviews some key KPIs and deeply involve in discussion with teams for root cause, corrective actions and preventive actions.
5. TPM on basic foundation: Lead TPM team to build operators’ capability through coaching, training, workshops mainly focus on CLT/OPL…