** Job summary:
· To provide a strictly private and confidential personal assistant role. To manage his workload, assist him/her in his/her tasks on hand and act as gatekeeper to him/her.
** Job accountabilities:
· Provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to manager across the range of his work to ensure timely, efficiency.
· Maintain and organize the manager ’s diary, filing system and all other relevant areas efficiency.
· Support timely and confidentially manager in his/her projects as required
· Draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by manager
· Facilitate meetings; schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
· Translate/ interpret, related documents required in related event/meeting when required.
· Occasionally required to visit some stores with manager to provide translation support
· Review, translate documents from other departments before submitting to manager (use procedures, internal memos, policies, delegated authorities, etc as base for review)
· Perform timely and professionally all correspondence to all senior management/ Board member as well as well travel arrangements. To circulate reports, minutes and agendas for Board and Sub-committee meetings. To liaise with the GM and other Board Members on various matters as required.
· Perform expenses claims for manager (travelling, meal, entertainment expenses) and prepare necessary approval on behalf of manager
· Ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
· Liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
· Be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
· Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post with efficiency required.
· Assist Head of Departments in transportation (flights booking) arrangements if necessary.
** Job requirement:
· Bachelor’s degree. 2-year experience in similar responsibilities. Experience in retail/FMCG industry will be an advantage.
· Strong communication and organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
· Detailed oriented person, motivated by multi tasks & able to meet datelines.
· Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
· Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
Các công việc tương tự