Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
10 - 20 Năm
l Key Responsibilities:
* Account Strategies – Participates in the development of sales strategies for accounts by providing the customer’s current business and long-term plans within an account team environment.
* Sales Targets – Proposes sales targets and inputs to grow margins for the account and ensures their achievement with a structured follow-up process
* Account plan – Leads the development and implementation of the account plan to include designing the executive relationship strategy and coverage plans, prioritizing the opportunities, identifying a target for each solution element. Proposes recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls
* Customer Relations – Establishes and develops account relationships based on a defined strategy. Acts as focal point for problem resolution and monitors customer claims. Plans, facilities and conducts customer negotiations.
* Volume and Profit – Sells products/solutions/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets.
* Market Activity – Monitors competitors’ activity with each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
* Sales – Creates added value for the customer and TCEM by ensuring a deep understanding of the customers applications. Communicates details in accordance with TCEM supply, offering and strategy. Instills customer confidence based upon strong technical understanding of products/systems and communication of that knowledge into customer solutions. Challenges internal and external to explore new options and solutions.
* Marketing – Coordinates the use of internal or external resources (e.g. – technical, advertising and marketing) in order to provide value added service to accounts.
l Qualifications & Skills required:
* Sales/Business Development experience working with clients in the utilities and/or energy markets
* Strong customer relationship skills; Exceptional analytical skills and leadership abilities.
* Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering-related field;
* Experience working with large investor-owned utility clients is a plus.
* Recent experience working with the sales & marketing of Power Distribution products (e.g. transformer systems, switchgear, circuit breakers, etc.).