- Ensure store designs are consistent with the brand, meet the box economy and operational requirements.
- Ensure that store designs are in compliance with national, regional, citi and area building codes and landlord design criteria to secure permits and building approvals
- Clearly articulates design intent to meet site specific requirements
- Monitor production of documentation, in - house team members, consultants and other parties to ensure that documents for each store location are accurate and timely completed.
- Audits design execution though review of photographs and site visits
- Meet job target of opening 36 new stores per year or the equivalent combination of new stores and renovations
- Supervises, coaches and mentors a team of Junior Architects and Drafters.
- Manage productivity of direct reports
- Responsible for team members annual performance reviews
- Prioritizes and communicates project schedules to the BU and development team.
- Ensure design activities within project timeline are completed, timely and acccurate
Bachelor degree in Architecture- Minimum 5 years of experience in Retail, F&B roll - out, hospitality
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design and construction documentation management and excution
- Minimum 3 years of experience in team and people management
- Minimum 3 years in vendors and outside consultant management- Execellent at Auto CAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, 3D Max
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- Good at English both written & verbal communication
- Knowledge of industry trends - Retail & Restaurants
- Knowledge of architectual details and specifications
- Knowledge of building codes and compliance- Good in written and verbal communication of design topics
- Ability to execute mutiple designs under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a multi - disciplinary team
Các công việc tương tự