Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
· Support the Sales and Operations process with data analysis and presentation. Analyze and recommend changes on planning settings and processes, including safety stock. Maintain planning data in SAP system.
· Analyzes planning settings to maintain best balance between production efficiencies, inventory and customer service.
· Analyzes and sets safety stock settings to achieve desired customer service results, with an anticipated inventory impact. Analyzes and prepares data for the Sales and Operations process.
· Monitors and collaborates with production and demand planners on key customer launches.
· Reports on factory schedule attainment, inventory and other metrics vs plan.
· Assists in the analysis and development of long term production, purchase, capacity and labor plans.
· Works closely with sales, CSR’s, management, vendors, and customers to coordinate production and shipping activities, and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
· Perform problem analysis, identifying root causes, outlining resolution options and taking appropriate actions to resolve problems.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management/ Industrial Management .
· 2 years’ experience in Production Planning/ Purchasing/ Materials Management in a manufacturing environment.
· Proficient in PowerPoint and Word, Advanced Excel skills is key.
· Knowledge in SAP is prefered.
· Strong analytical skills required and ability to analyze large data sets.
· Able to multi-task a wide variety of duties and complete them according to pre- determined deadlines.
· Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills are essential.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Good written and verbal communication in English
· Age: 26 - 35
· Employment type: Permanent
· Working place: 35 Huu Nghi Avenue, VSIP1, Thuan An, Binh Duong
· Working time: 7:30am ~ 4:30pm from Monday to Friday
Các công việc tương tự