2 - 3 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
Mô tả Công việc
- Generates feasible schedules per brewery location for both Brewing and Packaging), in line with existing shift patterns and agreed capacities.
- Monitors the Scheduling process, taking into account the interdependencies with brewing, packaging and materials planning.
- Prepares and contributes to Weekly Demand & Supply Review meeting.
- Reactive to short-term changes in the schedules (if required) as a result of machine break-down or labor/resources shortages or demand peaks, involving relevant stakeholders.
MONITORING PLANNING PARAMETERS
- Identifies gaps between actual and required performance and discusses and updates planning parameters accordingly (OPI, stock levels, lot size).
TPM AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Initiates, implements and embeds improvements to scheduling processes and procedures and supports TPM initiatives.
- Provides clear and accurate information on scheduling performance.
- Communicates the various plans and their impact to relevant stakeholders.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2-3 years relevant experience. Preferably in one or more of following areas:
- Supply Chain Planning
- Scheduling (both Brewing and Packaging)
- Project management and team member in supply chain planning projects
- Knowledge of supply planning and scheduling
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Be able to convincingly present facts and figures
- Good communication skills (internally within Heineken)
- Knowledge of supply chain processes – especially Brewing (tank and vessel planning), Packaging
- Able to work in autonomy and when needed cross functionally , good team player within Brewery environment
- Capable of using advanced scheduling tools
- Local language + English both oral and written
- Excellent in Excel.
- Carefulness, Honesty, tidiness.
- Vietnamese + English both oral and written
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi