- Cấp bậc
Mới tốt nghiệp
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Xe đưa đón
- Chế độ thưởng
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
- To ensure master planning from beginning to end process for order running smoothly and timely
- Manage and control all off site manufacturing contractors to meet on time deliveries. Includes coordinating warehouse inventory transfers to and from Contractors
- To provide priorities to Manufacturing and Packaging to meet customer demands
- To monitor open work order start dates and provide management status on overdue quantities in Manufacturing
Tasks (Description of main tasks)
- Detailed scheduling on BOM levels.
- Coordinating with relevant departments, collect information and analysis of shop floor data for better shipments projection in timely and full-quantity manners.
- Root cause analysis which affected to production planning then release structured corrective and preventive actions.
- Managing the demand vs production plan and keep the Planning manager updated for changes
- Demonstrating understanding of the extended process of order receipt and entry, material procurement, order release, packaging, shipment.
- Understanding Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools as they apply to the position.
- Having Effective decision-making skills as it relates to providing direction to the manufacturing floor and assigning priorities to meet target orders.
- Demonstrating teamwork and the ability to operate on diverse project teams with minimal direction.
In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by manager that are essentially related to his/ her duties.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Fresher with bachelor’s degree.
- Good English skill
- Diplomatic mindset, adroit in dealing with people
- Resistant person, having ability not to be affected by.
- Willing to learn and challenge accepted.
- Analytical person
- Positive proactive individual
- Strong confident voice
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
22 - 26