Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
• Drive cost reduction through strategic sourcing activities in Vietnam with corporate supplier strategies / direction.
• Analyse department budget requests to identify areas in which reduction can be made and allocate operating budget.
• Ensure smooth operation and communicate key activities to personnel under Customer Pricing, Materials, Purchasing / Sourcing and Store.
• Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimising costs.
• Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production.
• Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions
• Assure sourcing, supply chain management, inventory plans are in place to ensure continuity in supply and minimal excess / obsolescence.
• Ensure site accomplishes good inventory turns and return on capital.
• Assure strategic supplier relationships are pro-actively established.
• Manage the accuracy and reliability of the demand plan and responsible of driving demand forecast in collaboration across sales to achieve organization's supply chain functions
• Develop good understanding of country/segment/product sales trends and ability to apply insights to demand planning & revenue projection
• Supervise sales administration, purchasing and logistics functions of the organization.
• Plan and organize stock take, make decisions on stock adjustment and establish stock policy
• Source, negotiate and evaluate performance of local transport companies and forwarding agents
• Attend to customers’ complaints and make effective decisions in-line with policies and practices
• Timely and cost effective operations of supply chain team
• Ensure excellent customer service standard and efficiency in the supply chain team
• To manage the new project implementation along with technical team
• Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics, Business Administration. Technical skills will be an added advantage
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in planning, supply chain and inventory management
• Knowledge of Microsoft office applications other ERP system.
• Experienced in establishing planning schedule, supply chain based performance measurement systems
• Project management experience is preferred
• Knowledge in management accounting and financial acumen will be an added advantage
Các công việc tương tự