Job Summary: Lead the Country Master Data & Planning team to support the Supply Chain strategy. Direct and advise the country's Master Data & Planning strategy, systems, organizations, processes, and projects within the Master Data & Planning function to achieve the short and long-term financial and operating objectives of the country.
Reports to: Senior Supply Chain Manager
Supervises: Master Data & Planning Officers
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Master Data & Planning Strategy – Develop, communicate, and execute Master Data & Planning strategy and action plans in close collaboration with Supply Chain Managers, Managing Director, and Country.
2. Master Data and Planning Systems – Develop and direct the systems and structures for maintaining and developing master data, forecasting, purchase requests, and inventory management procedures in a structured and uniform way in the country and across Asia Pacific.
3. Master Data & Planning Organization – Lead and advise organizational structures and responsibilities to meet the requirements of the country and Asia Pacific, and assist in the recruitment, retention, and development of Master Data & Planning staff to prepare for current and future challenges.
Develop staff and build up a strong team with dynamic and proactive thinking, eager in learning and improving with team spirit. Train and share effective methods in planning and define proper demand with data-driven. Enhance & improve planning skills for staff and strengthen collaboration with relevant as well as cross-functional teams to deliver good business results.
4. Master Data & Planning Processes – Lead and advise the development of Master Data & Planning processes from the creation of master data through approval of purchase requisitions to inventory disposals, including establishing rules and responsibilities for ownership and allocations in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
Organize and lead the S&OP process to coordinate with all BU Managers & Sale planners to consolidate all sale forecast updates then clarify & finalize realistic sale demand. Keep tracking and pursue to improve forecast accuracy and effective inventory management to secure business with proper cost control.
5. Master Data & Planning Projects – Lead and advise functional projects from requirement gathering through approval request writing to implementation and follow up in close collaboration with relevant country and Asia Pacific resources to ensure that projects are planned and executed with due consideration to quality, costs, timing, and safety