3 - 5 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
Mô tả Công việc
Prepares monitors and updates Production Schedules, material plan and optimizing Supply Chain resources while complying with the weekly inventory and production plans, and the agreed service level.
- Generates feasible materials/production schedules per brewery location for both Brewing and Packaging), in line with existing shift patterns and agreed capacities.
- Monitors the Scheduling process (production scheduling and materials call-off), taking into account the interdependencies with brewing, packaging and materials planning.
- Prepare, check and follow up the execution of Purchase order (PO) from ordering time to end-user receiving to ensure materials and imported finished goods (FGs) are supplied OTIF.
- Follow up and evaluate supplier performance then work with suppliers to improve their qualities of delivery service.
- Maintain and update documentation for audit purpose (both internal and external).
- Collect, prepare and complete customs documentations for imported/exported FGs
2/ UPDATING PLANS:
- Reactive to short-term changes in the schedules (if required) as a result of machine break-down or materials/labor/resources shortages or demand peaks, involving relevant stakeholders.
3/ MONITORING PLANNING PARAMETERS:
- Identifies gaps between actual and required performance and discusses and updates planning parameters accordingly (OPI, stock levels, lot size. Lead time, MOQ).
4/ TPM AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT:
- Initiates, implements and embeds improvements to scheduling processes and procedures and supports TPM initiatives.
5/ MANAGEMENT INFORMATION:
- Provides clear and accurate information on scheduling performance.
- Communicates the various plans and their impact to relevant stakeholders.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Qualifications: University degree
- 3-5 years relevant experience. Preferably in one or more of following areas:
- Supply Chain Planning
- Scheduling (both Brewing and Packaging)
- Project management and team member in supply chain planning projects
- Knowledge of supply planning and scheduling
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Be able to convincingly present facts and figures
- Good communication skills (internally within Heineken)
- Knowledge of supply chain processes – especially Brewing (tank and vessel planning), Packaging
- Able to work in autonomy and when needed cross functionally , good team player within Brewery environment
- Capable of using advanced scheduling tools
- Excellent in Excel.
- Carefulness, Honesty, tidiness.
Language(s): Vietnamese + English both oral and written
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi