Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
1. Closely coordinate with maintenance supervisor to maintain continual & efficient operations of all factory’s equipment and grounds by good preventive, predictive maintenance planning and scheduling.
2. Coordinate with Production and Production Planning for scheduled downtime of equipment for preventative maintenance works.
3. Develop cost and time of estimates of planned maintenance work for each month.
4. Work closely with MRO purchasing to ensure that all parts, and components are on hand for planned preventative maintenance works and day to day inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Follow up, proceed, report weekly, monthly Maintenance contracts & payments.
2. File Maintenance documents (contract, payment, drawing, project document…)
3. Summary & report Maintenance cost saving
4. Follow up & report Maintenance NCR, working time-overtime
5. Maintain a clear weekly, monthly, and annual preventative maintenance plan.
6. Coordinate with department head and maintenance supervisor to develop and execute PM plan, PM of all Wanek equipment, Work out main equipment spare parts needed to stock for machine PM.
8. Coordinating with Maintenance supervisors to schedule man power and resources for the most effective production and maintenance outcomes.
9. Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history and job record data base.
13. Developing and maintaining accurate downtime records for each factories equipment.
14. Other tasks will be assigned by Supervisor/ Head Dept.
- Graduated College/University with major in Industrial Management
- English communication
- At least 1 year of experienced in planning for foreign owned organization required, assistant, translator will be preferred
**Car Pick up at Ho Chi Minh ( Q3, Binh Thanh, Thu Duc, Q12, Binh Duong, Dong Nai)
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự