Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Ensure 100% on-time delivery.
• Establish build readiness.
• Maintain efficiency of capacity and customer sizing.
• Maintain accurate revenue forecasting.
• Maintain material control and liability.
• Develop Master Production Schedule (MPS) and load into Jabil’s ERP system, including Purchase Order (PO) coverage.
• Reconcile the MPS to customer PO coverage weekly to ensure that Jabil is not exposed over and above customer PO coverage or other authorized customer demand.
• Ensure the MPS is always 100% accurate and achievable.
• Achieve and maintain 95% MPS goal.
• Own production planning, BOM and document control with or without additional support.
• Analyze material and capacity requirements and communicate constraints to the Workcell and customer based on accurate customer demand.
• Maintain the workcell’s capacity planning model; drive resolution on uneven capacity utilization that keeps Jabil focused on the customer but efficiently utilizing manufacturing resources.
• Meet daily with the Workcell and manufacturing team to assess production schedules, (adjust as necessary based on production results) optimize run quantities, and minimize changeovers to help achieve 100% on time delivery.
• Maintain the customers’ latest contract on file at all times and be familiar with the terms and conditions of the contract regarding customer liability of material planning and production scheduling. This includes the liability window for Jabil material purchase order placement, purchase price for components, and liability for any in-house materials (purchased and manufactured).
• Be the workcell’s “expert” on all planning activities by supporting the Production Planner goal of never starting to build product without having a valid PO, adequate material quantities, and accurate BOM and an accurate routing.
• Lead the Workcell on the creation of Bills of Material (BOMs) and routings that allows accurate tracking of WIP assemblies and accurate inventory movement transactions.
• End-of Life (EOL) management should include chairing a meeting 30 days prior to the last planned build date to create tactics to support the EOL strategy. The Master Planner would own the build schedule, corrections and resolution of MPS to customer demand, planned tactics on deadlines for assemblies out of the various work areas on the floor, deadline for last shipment, and support plan for potential RMAs.
• Manage Jabil purge process for internal Workcell purges.
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Lot I8 -1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP), District 9, HCMC
5000+ nhân viên
JABIL, founded in 1966 in Michigan , is a US-based multinational electronics manufacturing and solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, production and product management services to global electronics and technology companies. With more than 180,000 dedicated employees at 100 plants in 28 countries, Jabil helps customers design, build,... Xem thêm