1. PR & Digital Management
- Develop and implement PR, Digital Calendar and Plan in alignment with Global Communications guidelines and Brand Strategy . Monitor KPI and results.
- Work with Brand Manager and Global/Regional Marketing to build local digital platforms (Facebook, websites, etc.), leveraging brand existing assets (Instagram, Youtube) to adapt for the market while maintaining the brand guidelines and global alignment across channels
- Work and manage a local PR and Digital Agency to develop, localize the platforms, build social media strategy, contents and activities to make sure all the brand guidelines are adhered to. Map out the mattrix, analytics, KPI and report.
- Monitor competitors' PR/Digital activities, growth and market trends on a monthly basis and have an action plan and proposal according to the market movement
- Where it is required by Global/Regional, work with PR and Digital agencies on PR/Digital studies/consumers or user insights/competitors' watch and reports
- Build, extend and maintain a great relationships with KOLs and Influencer Program (beauty editors, bloggers, media, industry freelance artists, stylists, designers, taste makers, photographers, creative directors, celebrites, etc.)
- Manage product seeding, product information, press release following the brand calendar to maximize brand exposure and awareness
- Consolidate press/online clippings and monthly reports
- Manage inventory tracking and report (basic products, new launches, PR samples and gifts) and propose seeding and usage plan
- Work with Marketing/Brand Manager to execute marketing activities (launch plan, events, counter activities) in line with brand marketing calendar and strategy
- Work with Marketing/Brand Manager to implement CRM program and activities according to the brand strategy and aligned with PR and Digital Plan from online to offline
- Organize, plan and execute retail events while working closely with counters/stores to ensure seamless operation and making sure all the brand guidelines/standards are followed through
- Assist counters/stores in organizing counter activites, VIP events and instore experience
- Work with Marketing/Brand Manager to analyze and keep track of customer database to propose relevant programs and activities. Ensure customer recruitment, retention and growth
- Coordinate with Counter/Store Manager, Retail and Training Manager on Counter Operations and needs: POSM, publicity, visibitlity
- Work with Retail and Training Manager and Counter Manager in planning, preparing and implementing Retail Events, counter activities and the training required for the artists particpating in the relevant activities
- Work closely with Brand Manager/International Makeup Artist/Retail Operations Manager in preparing for fashion shows, collaborations, VIP activities if any
- Ensuring all Global Event guidelines are adhered to
- Consolidate and report event results
+ Have a great knowledge of PR and Digital Competive Landscape and Trends; Experience in PR, Digital and Marketing Management; Have a good understanding of business and cosmetics/fashion industry. Great communications and social skills is a plus.
- Job-Related Experience: Previous experience in cosmetics/fashion field preferred. PR, Digital and Marketing background in consumer and beauty organization a plus. Communication; Ability to build relationship and trust, public speaking experience, translation and writing skills needed.
- Job Related Experience: Three years PR, digital and marketing experience, cosmetics preferred
- Analytical/Interpretive Skills: Ability to inspire and engage people; Managing Agencies and working cross-functions. Embrace the brand identity and be an exemplanary image of the brand. Understanding the brand DNA and image in order to convey, inspire others to embrace it.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication, leadership and social skills. Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and deal with change.
Các công việc tương tự