2 - 4 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Mô tả Công việc
Pricing analyst will support Finance Department in analyzing competitor pricing matched with market expectations to determine the ideal target price for products of the business.
- Provides pricing analysis for management.
- Performs margin and pricing analysis in order to support business initiatives.
- Monitors and update commercial price lists
- Validates commercial price lists for accuracy and profitability
- Develops a system of communication, documentation and review of internal and external comparative pricing data
- Identifies opportunities to optimize sales and profitability through pricing strategies
- Consults with trading and marketing teams to develop suitable pricing strategies
- Lead and co-ordinate the pricing database and activities for new and existing products.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Experience: 2-3 years' experience in pricing analysis in retail field
- Operational skills: can work well with computer, Microsoft Offices;
- Social & relationship skills: can work in team, good communication skill and problem-solving skills;
- Cognitive skills: good analysis, research skills and synthetic skills;
- Logical/Methodological skills
Behavior skills: Dynamic, hardworking, responsible
Thông tin khác
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi