Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as Process Engineer, who will be responsible to provide the optimized standard production processes for mass production; and provide the necessary tool/jigs for mass production; and collaborate with internal/external stakeholders in initiating/sharing/updating the improvement including production technique, process, method, and materials.
I. Responsible for establishing the Standard Mass production process to ensure quality stability, and competitive cost by effective and efficient production processes
• Deploy/Create the Standard mass production processes include (transfer, Novelty, Improvement process…) to ensure process have quality stability, capabilities, efficiency, and competitive manufacturing cost.
• Maintain and control the Standard mass production processes to ensure production process are maximize production efficiency, and easily operate.
• Manage/Control relevant documents of the Standard mass production processes are timely readiness and updated.
II. Proactively initiate and/or collaborate Improvement Activities.
• Collaborate with Planning team, Production team to create sample testing plan make sure that is suitable with production status, Monitor/Feedback to planning team in case not catch up initial plan to ensure delivery on time.
• Collaborate with Tool Workshop/Production prepare or design & manufacture fixture, equipment, tool/jigs concern to production and it is readiness for mass production.
• Collaborate with production team develop improvement activities, technical innovation in production, eliminate/minimize non-value-added processes in order to reduce the routine time, manufacturing cost, factory lead time, defect, and improve the quality.
• Coordinate with Lean Manufacturing and Improvement team to execute improved production processes.
• Deploy NEW technology, material, machine, equipment, technique in order to optimize production processes and cost.
• Lead analytical trouble shooting in the problem solving during testing process which impact to quality, process, and delivery time, proposal improvement process in order to increase capable process accordingly.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Manufacturing, Mechanical or similar technical major
• At least 3 years working experience and above in similar position
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, SPC and strong data analytical skill
• Knowledge of Lean manufacturing or TOC is a plus
• English advance communication
• Proficient computer skills: MS Excel, PowerPoint and statistical software
Các công việc tương tự