The Process Engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing process strategies, managing process resources, optimizing current processes, and maintaining process documents. Ultimately, your job is to maintain/improve the efficiency of production in order to reduce costs.
1. Developing standardized operating instructions for the upgrades process.
2. Drafting, designing and testing process ideas to reduce costs and improve production efficiency
3. Set up and improve all production condition (jig, mold, tool,…) to improve production efficiency.
4. Set up production process for new product with highest efficiency
5. Support manufacturing on continuous improvement activities
6. Coordinate relevant department to solve all isue of production related to production process
7. Other tasks assigned by Manager
1. Bachelor of Engineering. Applicants with Process management, Industrial Engineer, wood processing, related field degree background with one to two years working experience will be an added advantage.
2. Able to use Auto cad software, able to use other softwares is a plus
3. Written and spoken English
4. Communication, analytical, negotiation and training skills
5. Computer skills with MS office software such as word, excel, power point, outlook
- Net salary, company pay Social contribution and PIT for employee
- 12 annual leave/year
- Premium healthcare
- 13th month salary, performance bonus
- Meal allowance, petrol allowance, attendance bonus
- Working in Duc Hoa, Long An (shuttle bus from Hochiminh City)
Ấp Bình Tiền 2, Xã Đức Hòa Hạ, H. Đức Hòa, Tỉnh Long An
300 nhân viên
Square Roots is a designer and manufacturer of high quality indoor furniture which it sells all over the world. The company currently employs three hundreds people and has achieved sales growth over 30% every year for the past ten years. The company is foreign (English) owned and managed. Xem thêm