The Procedure Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing procedures strategies, managing process resources, optimizing current processes, maintaining process documents and reflect those processes to our ERP system.
1. Main duties:
- Will work closely with all departments to gather, analyze and interpret information in order to develop, review and approve standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Document hard copies and electronic procedure files and database.
- Identify current procedural documents, obsolete documentation and practices not documented. Assign re-write to documents as appropriate
- Assist in planning and preparing procedural and process training by coordinating or performing training with appropriate parties.
- Prepares reports, charts, tables and other visual aids to summarize and highlight process.
- Assist in the creation of presentations and training sessions for continuous improvement.
- Participates in improvement projects as required.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Các công việc tương tự