** POSITION PURPOSE
Support the Head of Product Development in the development of new products and management of the product portfolio to enhance business growth and profitability of the company.
** PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Support in developing new products as well as improving existing products that meet customers’ needs.
- Assist with coordinating the involvement of related departments and DLJ related parties in the product development process to ensure the product development activities are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in developing product submission materials and marketing materials such as policy wording, product brochures, benefit illustration, product web contents etc…
- Updates, researches and analyses competitors’ products in comparison with company’s new products development. (15% of time)
- Assist with developing sales and training materials and participate in preparing product sales incentive and organizing product launching events to ensure effective introduction of new products.
- Provide support in conducting internal and external product surveys including market research, focus groups, sales talks etc ...
- Other jobs as delegated by the line manager and senior management.
• University degree; Business & administration of marketing is preferably;
• Work experience with foreign or J.V company, preferably in Life Insurance.
• Particular experience in the area of sales and marketing, in particular the development and promotion of life insurance products.
• Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Good English skills, particularly in creative writing and proposal writing.
• Excellent computer skills, especially in PowerPoint and Excel.
Các công việc tương tự