Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
The position holder will demonstrate accountability for leading a group of product portfolio in the assigned market to meet the business objectives (qualitative & quantity objectives), managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Prepare annual Marketing Plan of assigned product portfolio that defines the relevant market environment and strategic marketing direction, manage the approved promotion budget to achieve the approved sales and profit targets.
- Prepare annual sales forecast of the assigned brands and implement the various marketing activities to drive attainment the sales target within approved promotions budget.
- Determine the price level of assigned product/product group and recommend price adjustments due to internal/external factors.
- Review and recommend product portfolio initiatives to include product development and product launches.
- Plan and oversee the implementation of promotional programs to support brand and sales objectives.
- Provide Sales force with the required product knowledge training and equip them with the necessary tools to effectively perform their selling function.
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products.
- Build up good relationship with KOLs
- Cooperate field force to prepare for the hospital Tender & centralize Tender approach
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Direct Manager from time to time
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree with 3 years of Medical, Pharmaceutical, or related working experience
- Working experience in a multi-national pharmaceutical company is advantageous
- Computer literacy
- English proficiency
Other additional skills and requirements:
- Result oriented
- Time management and daily tasks priority skills
- Able to work under high pressure
- Proactive, self-motivated and responsible for the tasks assigned
- Teamwork spirit
- Planning and organizing skills
- Willing to travel if any
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự