Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
1. Product Management & Marketing
▪ Market intelligence. Track, gather, analyse & report market trend & competitor activities.
▪ Support all ATL (eg: advertising) & BTL (eg: public events) sales promotions implementation and administration. Review & analyse ROI.
▪ Conduct sales training (both online and offline)
▪ Price management. Channel pricing communications. Support price discount management.
▪ Sales forecasting
2. Channel Development
▪ Channel mapping. Identify, assess & appoint channel partners.
▪ Conduct regular sales calls targeting top resellers.
▪ Monitor storefront merchandising implementation at key retailers
3. Business Development
▪ Direct end user engagements of key large corporates & relevant market segments to assess needs.
▪ Support channel partners for major projects/tenders. Engage key end user decision makers to establish competitive situation & promote winning preposition.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in business/Marketing/Business Administration/Computer Studies or equivalent from a recognized institution
▪ At least 2 years of working experience in the in the IT industry in a sales &/or product marketing capacity.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
▪ Independent, highly motivated, pro-active and result oriented.
▪ Willing to travel across country for Market Research & Product Training
▪ Problem Solving/Analysis.
▪ Good team player
▪ Good communication skills in both native and English
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự