· Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
· Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
· Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Technical and other cross-functional teams to enhance existing products and develop new products.
· Update marketing materials such as catalogue, brochure, data sheet. Support in writing articles for relevant products.
· Conduct training to Sales and Technical teams, and introduce products to customers in seminar, workshop.
· Ensures alignment in the organization about brand positioning and messaging
· Other duties as assigned