- Price Structure & P&L management
- Develop channelizing strategy in different markets
- Researching customer experiences and demands
- Build up the product selling points
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Alignment of product functions with user/customer demands
- Organizing and prioritizing product functions
- Cooperate with R&D and marketing to develop products
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Export Packages concept and development
- Propose strategies for the brand to grow in the different markets.
- Workplace: 08 Phan Dinh Giot, Ward 2, Tan Binh dist., HCMC.
- Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday)
- Solid new product/initiative launch experience.
- Minimum 3 years or above product development experience in FMCG industry
- Good at MS Office and presentation skills
- University graduate major in Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- Good numerical and statistical skills
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Great communication, integration and networking skills
1. Flexible work time (TSN office);
2. Annual bonus (avg. 1.2 month);
3. Labor day bonus;
4. Mid-Autumn bonus;
5. Absenteeism bonus;
6. Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
7. Insurance pay on total salary;
8. Free products;
9. Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
10. Touring trip/Touring fee;
11. Birthday gift;
12. Int'l Women day's gift;
13. Vietnamese women day's gift;
14. Children day's gift;
15. Year-end gift;
16. No interest loan for emergent needs;
17. Training on the job.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này