Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
1. Planning, determining, coordinating, and controlling production processes (Stamping, die-casting,assembly) to ensure good quality.
2. Planning and implementing improvement activities for production processes.
3. Planning specification of manufacturing facility and equipment
4. Collecting information and taking actions to comply with the regulations related to production.
5. To manage and to control the design information (New design or change design), feed back to headquater designing department all design problems
1. University graduate in engineering (Mechanics/electrics fields), age under 32 years old.
2. Ability to use machine tools, CAD sofware, Ms office.
3. Have specialized knowledge in mechanical drawing, electric circuit design8
4. Must have at least 1 - year working experience in a similar position, preferably in foreign-invested manufacturing companies company.
5. Good communication skills of both verbally and written English, knowing Japanese is an advantage
6. Can work overtime and under high pressure
Các công việc tương tự