Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Expanding the engineering activities in Asia, Sonion needs young and talented engineers to nurture them into “high technical professional engineers” through an Engineering Development Program.
1. Asian Engineering Development Program
2. Career Paths
3. Job Description
Product launches by implementation of new processes/operations/equipment in production
· Work closely with Project manager, Product Development team, R&D team, Industrialization team for product manufacturability, assembly, quality, etc.
· Delivers the requirements defined by Gate Deliverables
· Review and evaluation product design concepts made by R&D
· Review and give input Equipment FMEA which made by Industrialization team
· Review and give input Product FMEA which made by R&D
· Create Assembly FMEA
· Lead person in process and equipment validation, line validation.
· Work closely with documentation specialist to create work instructions for production
· Give training to production on new products, new processes
· Create calibration instruction and give training to calibration engineer
· Contributes in the creation of overall ramp up scenario.
· Lead person to improve quality and yield from pre-production till new line/ product is released (M3 to M4)
Second line technical support for operations on product, process and equipment
· Manage and control sample production, based on external (R&D, sales) or internal requirement (production, quality), including feedback to external parties
· Guard process implementation in production; set process parameter windows and secure implementation in production
· Secure equipment change control through drawing updates and communication with SE documentation department
· Identify areas for improvement based on cost analysis (including yield, efficiency and material consumption)
· Drive production process improvement by implementation of technology improvement or running process improvement projects
· Implement equipment improvements (in cooperation and by instruction of SE)
· Participate in standardizing parts and materials for production
· Standardizing work method and process for production.
· Analyze operations to set standard working time and identify capacity
* Starting date: Jan 2021
Sonion is looking for the best and brightest minds for this unique opportunity to jump-start your career in engineering. Program requirements include:
Lot I3-9, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, District 9, HCMC.
5000 nhân viên
Since 1974, Sonion’s components and solutions have contributed to improving the quality of life of the hearing impaired. We do this by developing, manufacturing and providing solutions with our products to our customers, who manufacture hearing aids, in-ear earphones and hearables/wearables. Sonion’s comprehensive product portfolio is a culmination of our dedication to micro-miniaturization,... Xem thêm
Hồ Chí Minh