1. Organize and manage all processes of the department
· Ensure to meet receiving, production, shipping plan.
· Ensure the products meet quality and food safety standards.
2. Conserve facilities, machines, equipment’s, tools of department
· Ensure meet BRC requirement
· Ensure to protect from sabotage/damage/lost.
3. Conserve goods, protect goods from damage/loss/contamination
4. Manage the workers in the department
· Supervise juniors.
· Keep order in the department.
· Ensure workers obey regulation of company, labour safety, HACCP, CCP, procedures and work instructions.
5. Report and save records
· Ensure that reports are honest, on time and exact.
· Ensure the traceability of records.
· Ensure saving records adequately and easy for search.
6. Control documents and records of department
7. Training/instruction staffs
· Ensure training/instruction is performed for new employees and effective
· Ensure on-going training/instruction staff if any changes
University degree: Technology in food/chemical/mechanical/production
Good English communication.
Good knowledge in quality standards HACCP, ISO
Leadership and management skills.
Problem solving and analysis skills
From at least 05-10 years of relevant experience in production management in FMCG/Food industry, Noddle company / chips / fried snacks
Các công việc tương tự