Dược phẩm , Y tế / Chăm sóc sức khỏe , Sản xuất / Vận hành sản xuất
Nhân viên chính thức
Trên 5 Năm
· Responsible for all production & warehouse operations for infusion bags manufacturing across all shifts, including weekend support as needed.
· Responsible for developing & reviewing all production records.
· Client support / interaction related to these processes.
· Assist with the authoring and implementation of manufacturing procedures and batch records.
· Lead routine manufacturing activities; including day to day scheduling and raw materials / packaging materials /consumables management etc.
· Accurately document data and complete batch records as needed.
· Successfully complete facility’s gowning and qualification program.
· Perform and train other employees in various manufacturing tasks, including, but not limited to: component preparation, formulation operations, filling operations, packaging, and warehouse procedures etc.
· Perform duties in cleanroom areas and help to maintain those areas.
· Ensure personnel are trained on all applicable procedures and master batch records prior to execution.
· Initiate revisions to GMP procedures, and master batch records.
· Participate in qualification & validation activities for production equipment and ensure the validated status of production equipment.
· Perform Risk Assessment of all production equipment, processes and systems in coordination with QA & HSE team.
· Develop production & warehouse operations related SOPs and ensure its proper implementation.
· Ensure daily, weekly, monthly product delivery schedules are met on time.
· Proper management of departmental budget.
· Assist in the scheduling and performance of routine maintenance and calibration of production equipment.
· Perform Manufacturing review in support of continuous improvements, including:
o Master Batch Records
o Standard Work Instructions
o Risk Assessment Reports
· Control & monitor all warehouse operations including material receipt, product dispatch, inventory etc.
· Responsible for maintaining safety in the department aiming at zero accidents.
· Perform all other tasks, projects, and duties as assigned by Senior Team.
· Bachelor of Pharmacy/life Sciences or equivalent.
· 8 to 10 years of experience as a Production Manager in sterile injections manufacturing.
· Experience in Injectable manufacturing, especially in LVP, Infusions bag manufacturing is preferred.
· Advantage will be given to those candidates having work experience in EU GMP, PIC/s certified companies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must requirement.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Energetic, self-motivated, organized individual who is accustomed to working in a deadline-focused, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Ability to complete tasks accurately and according to established timelines.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Vì sao bạn muốn báo xấu nhà tuyển dụng này?
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.