The Production Manager oversees the entire scope of production and has the main target of "Delivery on Time". The production manager will ensure that all the activities related to production are being taken care of as well as managing the employees within the department to ensure that the department goals are met. Additionally it falls within the job to communicate with the stakeholders in the business to ensure that communication flows well which e.g. will entail clearly defined requests from departments such as R&D and inform other deparments such as Customer Service. The Production Manager will be in close contact with CEO to ensure that the department is on track with the company strategy at hand.
Areas of Responsibility:
The role has 3 main areas of responsibility:
3: Quality Assurance
The above mentioned areas include the following items but are not strictly limited to these:
1. Oversee and supervise the whole production / manufacturing process by controlling and coordinating all industrial production operation.
2. Plan, organize, and coordinate production schedules. Re-negotiate and reschedule if necessary.
3. Evaluate, estimating, negotiating all project and required resources to ensure the SOT (Shipment on Time).
4. Determining quality standard, ensure the product quality, and implement quality control programs.
5. Create and construct the internal system in production department to ensure highest quality product with the lowest product cost and as efficient as possible.
6. Responsible for the growth of the department as well as all the individual inside the department.
7. Coordinate with R&D manager to create the best new product system for the company.
8. Work with the local authority when necessity
9. Other tasks is assigned by CEO
1. University graduated with major in related field
2. At least 5 years of Professional experience in the same position
3. Proven organization skills and ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic and fast paced environment
4. Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
5. Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
6. Have working experience to set up Factory from beginning is preferred (start-up environment)
7. Strong at Leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
8. Fluency in writing and speaking English
9. Good at organization and problem-solving skills
10. Good at production planning & control of material/ components
11. Have working experience in the international company or consumer good is preferred
12. Sincere and honest personality
13. Good at Microsoft Office, Power point
What we offer:
- Foreign working environment
- Free Lunch
- Annual performance bonus
- Premium insurance
- Company trip
- Review salary: 1 time/year
- Social, health, unemployment Insurance as the law
- Annual leave: 12 days/year
Các công việc tương tự