- Track implementation of the Production Plan (MPS). Ensure all product schedules are accurately configured to reflect production requirements and are updated in a timely, consistent and accurate manner. Build and develop the practice and protocol for operational cost control.
- Develop Material Resource Planning with simplicity. Suggest solution for cost reduction in terms of Purchase, Logistics, Warehousing.
- Marking and informing any unusual data from production, logistics, procurement report. Proposing plan for data verification daily/monthly/ yearly.
- Maintain and update reports used by internal stakeholders and external suppliers. Collaborate with other production teams and internal stakeholders in terms of strategic planning & improvement.
- Ensure production systems (SAP, MES) are accurately configured and effectively integrated with other internal and external systems to support the accurate and timely flow of data.
- University graduate majoring in Supply chain, Logistics, Finance, Economics, Business administration.
MBA, CPA, ACCA is a plus
- 1-year experience in an equivalent position or any cost-control, supply chain, planning, operation related jobs.
- Patience and carefulness in data collection and verification.
- SAP (or any ERP), highly competence at Excel
- Language: TOEIC >700, Ielts >=5.5
Các công việc tương tự