You will get benefit:
· Competitive salary
· 13th-month salary
· Performance bonus 2 times/year
· Annual salary review
· Health insurance for the employee, employees’ spouse, children, parents-in-law with a sum insured up to 162 million/year/person
· Annual company trip
· Transportation allowance
· Month birthday gift from Trade Union
· Gifts on special occasions (ex: women’s day,…)
· Bonus on public holidays: International labor day, Independent’s day…
· Seniority bonus up to 15 mil
· 12 annual leaves/year + 11 public holidays/year
. Training course: Teamwork, Leadership & Communication, Train the Trainer, DNA.....
· Shift: 3 shifts, rotate every week, Mon-Sat
- Responsible to manage, lead and supervise a team to achieve the organization's objectives.
- Be the area owner and accountable for the area/section performance metric such as safety, productivity, quality, delivery, cost, ROCK (Remove, Organize, Clean, Keep), etc.
- Ensure the production team is clearly communicated with company policies, EHS (Environment, Health, and Safety), and quality regulatory requirements and comply with them at all times.
- Provide proper training (Plating Work, Molding Work, Stamping Work, HDR Work, Automation Work, SME Work, Optic Work, etc) to the associates and ensure they are certified to perform their job with the tools provided according to the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) / WI (Work Instruction).
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings, weekly stand-up meetings with the associate as part of communication to provide/receive updates, feedback and discuss personal development and calibrate on expectation.
- Ensure a safe working environment for associates with enforcement on PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) compliance and LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out) application.
- Ensure product is produced according to the print in order to meet the industry standards and customer expectations for quality.
- Proactively look into quality improvement to ensure OD and PPM meet the corporate target.
- Contain and investigate any quality issue timely (together with MQS/technician etc) in order to minimize the cost impact and escapee to customer.
- Responsible to support, work with and ensure OSS schedules the order according to the due date and batching opportunity, confirm material availability to deliver the order to the customer timely.
- Work with OSS to manage the expedite system, rescheduling code, and realistic date.
- Manage the machine capacity and people capacity (this includes the associate work schedule like OT, time off, vacation, etc) with alignment to the order schedule.
- Ensure orders are executed according to Samtec Golden Rule.
- Responsible for overall cost performance in your cost center. Manage the Over Time according to business requirements, drive for scrap, and productivity improvement to reduce cost.
- Communicate to Techs on priority and engage them in troubleshooting defective tooling that may cause efficiency or quality concern.
- Walk the line frequently to know what is happening in the line and able to address the issue timely with the team.
- Monitor and review metrics regularly and responsible to initiate, implement and work closely with relevant parties to drive continuous improvement.
- To stop production of non-conforming products.