Summary of Role & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for Plant Production.
2. Responsible for Plant production goals.
1. Manage and plan to produce products following current ISO procedure.
2. Manage operation team to follow Focus of Operation Department.
3. Support Plant Manager in monitoring and directing production activities to meet micro schedule timelines.
4. Support Plant Manager to solve the problem with the quality of product. Customer’s complain, seeking causes of problems and solutions related to the quality of product.
5. To combine with other Dept to improve the quality of product, develop new finished goods.
6. To combine with Maintenance Department to manage machines, types of equipment. To make sure all machines are available.
7. Attend scheduled meeting on behalf of Production Department.
8. Develop and revise production work order instructions.
9. Improve production efficiencies by changing work methods, reducing set-up times and recommending equipment improvements, reducing waste powder on production line, saving cost.
10. Making daily, monthly reports as requested by Plant Manager.
11. Provide back up to Plant Manager during client meetings and/or audits.
12. Other related duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma in related field, preferably in EE/ME Engineer or Technician school.
2. Minimum 3 years of process production and machine operating experience required.
3. Demonstrated capability to perform management duties.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
6. Ability to make quality decisions.
7. Solid background in line operations, line balance.
8. Proficiency in the English Language.
Lầu 5, 112 Cao Thắng, Phường 4, Quận 3,
100-499 nhân viên
Talent Traders are recruitment specialist. Our area of expertise is in placement of vital Mid Management candidates. We bring you tailored and flexible talent sourcing and retention solutions Xem thêm