- Lead and manage the assigned projects.
- Follow up & coordinate closely with relevant stake-holders to overcome any difficulties & obstacles timely.
- Coordinate with other departments to understand the overall product specifications, process, technology of all product lines
- Analyze the problems & proactively propose solutions to drive for the best result.
- Facilitate the discussion, communication, meeting… with related persons when needed to make sure every person understand their roles & responsibilities.
- Make reports and send out to management team for progress update.
- Bachelor Degree or above.
- 2+ years of experience in leading & managing projects. Candidates with experience in manufacturing industry/factory is preferred.
- Excellent in communication, written & verbal skills (Vietnamese & English).
- Good organizational skills, detailed oriented and follow-up skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Strong result focus & to reach target across functions.
- Proactive person, careful and have good sense of risks, open-mind to accept new knowledge.
- Good at Microsoft Office and other project management tools...
*** Working location: Lot E01, Trung Tam street, Long Hau Industrial Park, Can Giuoc, Long An (Shuttle buses are provided from all districts in HCMC)
Các công việc tương tự