· Vietnamese citizen, who holds a Master’s degree in an area that is related to the programme objectives, such as Migration Studies, Development Studies; a degree-level training related to technical field is desirable
· At least 3-5 years professional experience in a comparable position
· Experience in the development sector
· Profound knowledge in at least one of the following themes: migration-related topics; migration issues of Viet Nam, international recognition of professional qualifications, vocational training
· Experience in the field of cooperation with business sector or in the field of Metal Cutting CNC/Mechatronics is an additional asset
· Very good written and oral knowledge of English and Vietnamese. Good working knowledge of German would be an advantage
· Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (phone, email and internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
· Service orientation and proactive working style
· Willingness to travel and to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Viet Nam), before 24th May 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for the position of Programme Officer at PAM” in the subject line or on the envelope.The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here BUTTON APPLY